- To encourage the development of civic consciousness through moral and value education
- To ensure the development of the students’ mental, spiritual and physical capabilities
- To motivate students for brainwork with applying the “learning and doing” principle and diversifying the use of educational tools
- To reinforce the interrelation of knowledge and skills and engrain the importance of putting learning into practice
There is no regular admission to 5th-9th grades.
In case of vacancies available in 5th-9th grades, the school administration announces supplementary admission that usually takes place at the end of each academic term.
If you are interested in supplementary admission, you can complete the application form available here and the school will contact you via email to give you detailed information about the procedures.
To apply for a vacancy in the 5th-9th grades, the following exams are to be taken during the period of the school’s midterm and final examinations:
1. Armenian language
2. Mathematics (algebra and geometry)
3. English language
4. Natural sciences (two of the three subjects: chemistry, biology and physics; optional) for the 8th-9th grades applicants only
5. History of Armenia for the 9th grade applicants only.
In addition to the entrance exams, the applicants and their parents must pass an interview.
Depending on the results of examinations and interviews, the admission committee confirms the list of admitted applicants. The committee’s decision is final and can’t be disputed.
Ayb School launches Doors Open Days for students and their parents to provide information about the school and respond to all questions. The event includes campus tour and curriculum presentation. Participation in Doors Open Days is mandatory for the applicants’ parents. For those parents, who miss the event for some reason, another day is scheduled. The children of those parents, who submit an application but don’t appear for the Doors Open Days event, are not admitted to entry procedures.
The applicants and parents are provided information about the admission schedule and each exam subject via email.
The tuition for one student of Ayb Middle School for 2020-2021 academic year without transportation cost is AMD 2,800,000 (two million eight hundred thousand). Transportation included, the tuition fee is AMD 2,950,000 (two million nine hundred fifty thousand). A discount on tuition fees will apply to the second and subsequent children from the same family, as well as the children of Ayb employees. Please contact us to get more information.
The tuition fee includes:
·Core educational process
·Meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks)
·Visits related to the curriculum, on-site trainings
Ayb School has Doors Open Days for applicants and their parents to present the school curriculum and respond to questions. Participation in Doors Open Days is mandatory for the applicants’ parents.
The event that can host up to 45 people includes a campus tour accompanied by a group of students and a gathering at the assembly hall.
Doors Open Days precede the examination period; however, they can be organized at any other time as well.